Re: RHGB Help

Hi John,

John Baer wrote:
Diana,

Thanks for the followup. For now I suggest we stay with the current
technology and challenge our imaginations to come up with something that
works.

In case you missed it I had a few recommends here to that end:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2006-December/msg00116.html

making the two colors the same and having a really nice image i think would go a long way in making it look nice, and different than it has looked in the past.