Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Flying High with Fedora 7 - Round 2

All,

Added my first attempt at a RHGB screen to the whiteboard wiki page.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHighRound2

A thought I am exploring is having the balloon dotted with the grub
screen, outlined at the RHGB screen, something more at login, and fully
developed at the wallpaper screen. Sort of a progression of the boot
sequence.

Cheers,

John