Re: Fedora 7 Art Plan (was Art Team FC7 Progress So Far - Community Feedback)

Hello Diana,

Diana Fong wrote:
John Baer wrote:
Can you give us some guidance as to where we are in the process? Do you
want to open our work up for suggestions by posting an entry in the
forum?

Hello John, et al.

As this seems to be the current Fedora 7 schedule [1]. I'd like for the graphics to be mostly completed by February 12th, in time for Test2.

That's good, since that's the deadline *I* set two weeks ago.

This will give David Zeuthen and others enough time to integrate the graphics. "Mostly completed" means that there is: 1) a set look and 2) coverage of all the pieces indicated on the ReleaseGraphics [3] wiki in that style. Of course, minor polish can be accepted until Test3.

So how do we get there?

The FlyingHigh theme [2] proposed by John Baer has the greatest potential and interest. Time is short and there is still more exploration I would like to see within the theme so I'm declaring this the official theme for Fedora 7.

Under what authority?