Fedora 7 Art Plan (was Art Team FC7 Progress So Far - Community Feedback)

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Thu Dec 21 08:45:31 UTC 2006

Nicu Buculei wrote:

> Note: my position should not be read as being against the FlyingHigh theme.

I suspect the concerns here are not opposition to the FlyingHigh theme
specifically, but rather the attitudes and possible heavy-handedness in
subverting what should be a community process.  Perhaps a community
process would end up further developing and accepting the FlyingHigh
theme, or some other theme.

It appears that this sub-project is suffering from an intractable
difference of opinion.  In such cases, issues must be escalated to the
Fedora Project Board for a decision of how to move forward.  The FPB has
asked Max to deal with this, and Max says that he will do so during this
Thursday.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com