Re: Fedora 7 Art Plan (was Art Team FC7 Progress So Far - Community Feedback)

Nicu Buculei wrote:

Note: my position should not be read as being against the FlyingHigh theme.

I suspect the concerns here are not opposition to the FlyingHigh theme specifically, but rather the attitudes and possible heavy-handedness in subverting what should be a community process. Perhaps a community process would end up further developing and accepting the FlyingHigh theme, or some other theme.

It appears that this sub-project is suffering from an intractable difference of opinion. In such cases, issues must be escalated to the Fedora Project Board for a decision of how to move forward. The FPB has asked Max to deal with this, and Max says that he will do so during this Thursday.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com