Re: Fedora 7 Art Plan (was Art Team FC7 Progress So Far - Community Feedback)

On Thu, 2006-12-21 at 03:45 -0500, Warren Togami wrote:
> It appears that this sub-project is suffering from an intractable
> difference of opinion.  In such cases, issues must be escalated to the
> Fedora Project Board for a decision of how to move forward.  The FPB has
> asked Max to deal with this, and Max says that he will do so during this
> Thursday.

This is good and, for the record, I asked Max to intervene too.
Hopefully the Fedora leadership can finally step up so we can all get
some closure instead of all fighting within. That's really all I'm
asking for as I need to be involved in packaging the bits up.

      David