Re: Fedora Planet round 2

hey all,
im new to this list... and im not sure but i thought you wernt supposed to put numbers in any of the ideas?

besides that planet is my favorite theme

Brandon

On 12/23/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com> wrote:
Hi folks,

So because we've got a lot of feedback for the Fedora Planet idea, I put
together some images based on it. Since folks seemed to like Borealis
too, I added some Borealis elements (as well as Flying High elements!)
Check them out:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalplanet

What do you think? The SVGs are all there to play with. :)