Who is Our Target Audience

All,

I've been working under an assumption as to who our target audience is
but in the world of project management every assumption should be stated
so that it can be agreed to.

In my mind the target audience for Fedora is an individual who's life
style would include the Internet, mobile music player, multi media, and
a cell phone.

Is this the audience we should be crafting art toward? I also assume the
business side of Fedora is really RHEL.

John