Re: Who is Our Target Audience

On 23/12/06, Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh fedoraproject org> wrote:
On 12/23/06, John Baer wrote:

> I've been working under an assumption as to who our target audience is
> but in the world of project management every assumption should be stated
> so that it can be agreed to.

The blurb on the FedoraProject Overview is written in such a way that
it seems the slightly more technical user at home. The hobbyist if you
like. The text, "It comes out twice a year or so," says the confident
business clients would probably not like FC because of it's
cutting-edge-ness.

In short, ubercool tech/Linuxist.

User Chitlesh is a KDE user and wants to see more Fedora Artwork on
Fedora KDE :)

Hmm, me too. It'll get there!

./Ben

[1]  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Overview#head-c12f7664badb48c91c2cf8547a450fcaed001de0