Re: Who is Our Target Audience

Hey Chitlesh,

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
User Chitlesh is a KDE user and wants to see more Fedora Artwork on
Fedora KDE :)

Since I don't think many of us here are KDE users ourselves... :)

What pieces of KDE theming do you think Fedora misses? We've got wallpapers, login screen, and splash screen. Can you think of anything specific that's missing? (screenshots are *always* helpful for illustration.) I haven't used KDE in... wow... it must be over 4 years ago by now, so I'm totally clueless. :)