Re: Fedora Planet round 2

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hey John,

John Baer wrote:
As usual the quality of your artwork is outstanding. Would it be
possible to get a svg of Mola's background.

Thanks (*-o-*) Re: Mola's source artwork, I don't know - Mola, you lurking around here? Mola is a real Blender expert so my guess is that it's a Blender file?

It certainly does not look like vector graphics.
Probably is possible to get the same result using vectors, but it would be very hard (lot of blur, lot of soft edges).

--
nicu