Re: Fedora Planet round 2

Máirín Duffy wrote:

So because we've got a lot of feedback for the Fedora Planet idea, I put together some images based on it. Since folks seemed to like Borealis too, I added some Borealis elements (as well as Flying High elements!) Check them out:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalplanet

What do you think? The SVGs are all there to play with. :)

Yes, there is a lot of potential in those, I think I will try to play a bit with it but most likely not this year :p

--
nicu