Re: Any theme planned for FC 6

Andy Shellam wrote:
Hi Leon,

I agree with you - would do good to see some fresh changes to the complete UI of Fedora. I don't about you, but in my opinion, the Bluecurve theme reminds me too much of Windows, especially the red "X" in one of the sub-themes - it's just Windows XP revamped, and I didn't switch to Fedora to remind me of Windows ;-)

It couldnt be XP revamped because BlueCurve is older.

Now, with Windows Vista coming forth shortly, I wouldn't say no to alpha blending and a good deal more visual effects :)

I posted a message on here a while back to ask how to customise the boot-loader screens but got not one single reply :( eventually I figured it out on my own, looks like there's very few art gurus who are willing to bring the discussions out into the public domain.

Ah well, and so we wait...

This list is about creating artwork. Customising boot loader screens are a implementation detail this list doesnt focus on.

Rahul