Re: Any theme planned for FC 6

Nicu Buculei wrote:
That being said, I agree Bluecurve is dated but also realize the time until FC6 release does not permit much else than some small tweaks. Development of a full icon set will take a much longer time and AFAIK we don't have yet a clear direction to go.

About the list being silent this month, I can see a lot of possible reasons: summer, vacancies, GUADEC

Yep, I've been at GUADEC and since then have been trying to catch up on the work I missed that week. ;-) Sorry everybody. :)

I found his question about the boot-loader screens very on-topic, but unfortunately did not knew the answer. Too bad that after finding the answer he did not post here to answer, to have it archived as a future reference...

Good idea! I didn't respond because I similarly did not know the answer.