Re: Any theme planned for FC 6

Andy Shellam wrote:
Also on the subject of the wiki, I've also customised the Gnome splash screen - when I get back to my Fedora PC at home I'll post the specs for the image so you can add them too.

Awesome!

I've been meaning to write up a GDM themeing tutorial for the login screen so I'll hopefully be adding some details about that soon, too. :)