Re: Any theme planned for FC 6

Kewl, thanks :)

Can you alter a spelling mistake of mine (sorry I'm a perfectionist lol)

   "there are 2 other image"

should be:  "there are 2 other images"

When I get back to my own PC I'll find out the actual names of the images as well so you can add them too.

Andy.

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Andy Shellam wrote:
Not at all - it took me ages to find out how to do it - including looking through your wiki!! I thought it was part of the wider "bootsplash" package, which in the end, turned out not to be so! Redhat use their own graphical bootloader (hence the name RHGB.)

Thanks!! It's been added :)