Re: Any theme planned for FC 6

Andy Shellam wrote:
Also on the subject of the wiki, I've also customised the Gnome splash screen - when I get back to my Fedora PC at home I'll post the specs for the image so you can add them too.

Andy, a wiki is a wiki, its purpose is to be easy to edit by anyone, you can modify or add content yourself, do not hesitate to do it.

--
nicu