Re: Any theme planned for FC 6

Andy Shellam wrote:
That's what I thought, but I've registered on the wiki, logged in but cannot find an Edit link anywhere :S

Guidance, anyone?

You have to register in the Fedora Account System http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem and after that ask someone do add you to the Edit Group http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroup

--
nicu