Re: Any theme planned for FC 6

So in that case, although wiki's are "designed to be easily editable" - I have to go through a number of stages in order to be able to edit it:

1. Register on the wiki
2. Register on Fedora's Account System
3. Modify my own account page to explain who I am
4. Contact someone to add me to the wiki page

When, in the end, all I wanted to do was to add an "s" onto the end of a word?

It seems much easier to contact someone who's already had a hand in the rest of the page :P lol

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Andy Shellam wrote:
That's what I thought, but I've registered on the wiki, logged in but cannot find an Edit link anywhere :S

Guidance, anyone?

You have to register in the Fedora Account System http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem and after that ask someone do add you to the Edit Group http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroup