Re: Any theme planned for FC 6

Andy Shellam wrote:
So in that case, although wiki's are "designed to be easily editable" - I have to go through a number of stages in order to be able to edit it:

1. Register on the wiki
2. Register on Fedora's Account System
3. Modify my own account page to explain who I am
4. Contact someone to add me to the wiki page

When, in the end, all I wanted to do was to add an "s" onto the end of a word?

Some months ago I complained myself about those many steps, but this is the policy and if you think a little, will see the reasons behind it (accountability, copyright, license).

It seems much easier to contact someone who's already had a hand in the rest of the page :P lol

Look at the bright side: with an account you can create complete new articles, sections, put a lot of content.

--
nicu