Themeing GRUB (was Re: Any theme planned for FC 6)

Hi Andy,

Andy Shellam wrote:
Actually, saying that I've just remembered it wasn't the boot screens per se I posted about, but the Grub boot loader screen (background.) I didn't get it sorted, the machine it's on is a dev box which I haven't logged on to for a couple of weeks - but AFAIK I'm still trying to find the answer to getting a custom Grub background working.

Máirín Duffy wrote:
I'm going to ask around and see if I can get more information about that.

Ok, so one of the installer team guys pointed me to this article on customizing GRUB's boot screen:

http://www.tldp.org/LDP/LG/current/jayanth.html