Re: The Icon Question

Cool. =)
I've been working with J5 (RedHat-artwork packager) on testing these out. Hopefully it'll make it into fc6t2.
Diana

Leon wrote:
Diana Fong <dfong redhat com> writes:

I've also set up a gallery [3], where you can track the icon progress
and contribute!  Once again, the naming scheme, metaphor and
descriptions are adopted from the Tango Project [4].  The Small
version is for icons that are 16x16 or 24x24 that need simplified
versions.  The Small version is also at a "head-on" perspective.  The
Large version is for all other sizes, and probably most 24x24.  We'll
have to see how it looks.

Posted on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/BluecurveAndBeyond are
also some Icons I created this past week/weekend.

Diana

I'm a big fan of this icon set:-)

Now it's also a good time to push it for the fedora core 6 test 2 to
get more feedback. Do we have to inform the redhat-artwork packager to
include these icons?

Thanks,