Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 4, Issue 3

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Fri Jul 14 23:24:15 UTC 2006

The poll is now closed to reflect the decision. I really like these
new icons because they give an unique personality for Fedora Core.
It feels like waterlike matching the element theme. I cannot wait to try
them.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/BluecurveAndBeyond?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=isometric_grid.svg
> [3] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/BluecurveAndBeyond/Gallery
> [4] http://tango.freedesktop.org/