Re: wallpaper poll for FC6T2

Hi,

On Jul 14, 2006, at 6:50 PM, Diana Fong wrote:
I'm currently taking suggestions and a poll for the default wallpaper of fc6t2. Got a wallpaper you like and think others would too...please nominate and vote here.

end of day July 18th!

We can't include a wallpaper in release of Fedora that is not licensed under an open license.

If you have created wallpapers and you are willing to use an open license (I would strongly recommend Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike or the GPL) then you can submit those wallpapers. If there is a wallpaper you like that was created by someone else, it would need to have such an open license or we would need to at least discuss the license with them. Otherwise, it can't be eligible.

Thanks,