Re: Any theme planned for FC 6

Il giorno 14/lug/06, alle ore 15:55, Máirín Duffy ha scritto:

I've been meaning to write up a GDM themeing tutorial for the login screen so I'll hopefully be adding some details about that soon, too. :)

... and while we are on the GDM topic i have to say that Mairin's GDM themes are quite good looking, polished and modern in my opinion.
I like them better than default GDM login theme in FC5 and i was thinking about the possibility to remove the gnome foot in it and fill in the Fedora bubble logo and colour scheme.

http://pookstar.deviantart.com/ -->

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27841914/
or
http://www.deviantart.com/view/27842068/

also a version with "faces" [orizzontally on the bottom] would be nice to have, always IMHO

--
Nicola  .:kOoLiNuS:.  Losito