Re: Fedora Core 6 Theme Update

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hey Everybody,

So some of you may have seen the quite famous by now :) Gentle Gnome GTK/metacity mockups that Bert Bruggeman created [1].

What do you all think? I think Arthurva's got it far enough along that we'd have some time to make minor tweaks if we wanted. The two things I noticed about it are the tabs are a little undefined (eg in Firefox) and the progress bar is a little weird.

My first reaction seeing it was: what is this? A Vista wannabe? It seems to use the same gray palette.

I think I prefer the _blue_ signature of Fedora (which also fit the logo).

--
nicu