wallpaper poll for FC6T2

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Mon Jul 17 22:18:37 UTC 2006

duffy at redhat.com wrote:
> Got a couple of other concerns here besides licensing:
>
> Quoting Diana Fong <dfong at redhat.com>:
>> I'm currently taking suggestions and a poll for the default wallpaper
>> of fc6t2. Got a wallpaper you like and think others would
>> too...please nominate and vote here.
>
> 1) Is this just for FC6 test 2 or is this for FC6 - the quality we
> accept for a
> test release does not have to be as high for a final release.

This is for fc6 test 2.

> 2) If is *is* for FC6 - should we have decided on an overall theme before
> choosing a wallpaper so everything is integrated? Eg one idea you
> mentioned to
> me was a 'graffiti' style.
It is _not_ for FC6...thought it could be. Yes I did mention a graffiti
style...it's an idea I'd like to try out and was going to assign to my
summer intern...but alas.  My intern is no more.  I will explore it
later but it will most likely not be a default theme.  From what I can
tell from the responses I've received, it seems that the majority would
want a more subtle look...and the graffiti style is on the bold side.
;)  Though you all can correct me if I'm wrong. =)

Diana