Re: how to change the RHGB?

Hi Marco,

I believe that you would have to do this in the source code of the RHGB (download the source RPM, edit the code, then rebuild the RPM.) The only things you can change easily at the moment are the throbber animation (the chasing circles), the word "fedora" in the bottom-right corner, and the main fedora "f" logo in the middle. These are all PNG images in /usr/share/rhgb.

Andy.

Marco D'Amico wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to change the RHGB background but I haven't found a guide that explain it. Does anyone know how to change the background image or background color of RHGB?

Thank you.

Marco
!DSPAM:14,44bcebef34538086212115!