Re: how to change the RHGB?

Andy Shellam wrote:
Yes I know it is awkward. It would be so much easier if Fedora used the bootsplash package like a lot of other distros such as SuSE, but for now that's all we're able to customise without delving into the code :(

I recall mentions of early-GDM as a replacement for RHGB prior to FC5. Obviously, that didn't make it into FC5 - what about FC6? Perhaps we won't even have RHGB?

There's some talk of killing the splashscreen on Gnome startup as well (on the gnome-desktop-devel list).

Cheers,
Steven Garrity