Re: how to change the RHGB?

No I know, I tried it!! Mairim my customised RHGB is for a business e-mail server - the word "fedora" is replaced with "Endeavour-3" (the name of the server), and the fedora "f" logo is replaced with the business logo - the e-mail shield as on www.mailnetwork.co.uk. The "throbber" is a flashing mail icon.

I can post screenshots if you like - and if you can tell me how to take a screendump while Fedora is booting :P

Rahul wrote:
Patching the kernel like bootsplash is not a option for Fedora.

Rahul