Re: how to change the RHGB?

Máirín Duffy ha scritto:
> btw I'd love to see any screenshots of your custom rhgb screens btw :)
> Wondering how you've got it looking! ;-)

Hi Máirín,

I have made a new graphic set for fedora. I wanted to change the color
of the RHGB background, but how you said yesterday, now it isn't
possible to change it.

If you want to see this new set called "Cormano":
http://www.mjungle.it/~fedora/artwork/

I accept every suggestions or critics.

I have a question: Is it possible to use the CC attribution licence with
the Fedora logo?

Thank you.

Marco