Re: how to change the RHGB?

Il giorno 19/lug/06, alle ore 17:59, Marco D'Amico ha scritto:

If you want to see this new set called "Cormano":

I accept every suggestions or critics.

Ciao Marco,
i like your works, but in some ways they are not "killer" to me because:
- remember me the "old" FC3/4 rigorous look
- too business and not enough exitement
- it would also be nice a gdm greeter with support to "faces", or the list of the machine users, in a home environment it can come handy.

BTW thanks for having done that work !

--
Nicola  .:kOoLiNuS:.  Losito