New GDM Theme (was Re: Any theme planned for FC 6)

Nicola Losito wrote:
 i was
thinking about the possibility to remove the gnome foot in it and fill in the Fedora bubble logo and colour scheme.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27841914/

So I started making a Fedora version of the 'Buh' GDM theme. The only problem is I don't have an svg or the font for the Fedora logotype so it's a really ghetto bitmap trace svg right now.

Screenshot:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/36700219/

GDM Theme File:
http://people.redhat.com/duffy/gdm_themes/Buh-Fedora-Rough.tar.gz

Anyway if anybody wants to poke at it feel free; everything in it is an Inkscape svg. There are different versions of some of the graphics that aren't used by the theme bundled into the *.tar.gz file.