Re: New GDM Theme (was Re: Any theme planned for FC 6)

lør, 22 07 2006 kl. 02:24 -0400, skrev Máirín Duffy:
> Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > So I started making a Fedora version of the 'Buh' GDM theme. The only
> > problem is I don't have an svg or the font for the Fedora logotype so
> > it's a really ghetto bitmap trace svg right now.
>
> Here's a variation on the theme; I kinda like it better:
>
> http://www.deviantart.com/view/36700985/

I like the fact that the second one has the required interaction menus
for disconnection and such, however it lacks our snazzy new logo and
feels a bit flat. A combination of the two might be nice, drop the
bubbles and keep the subtle traced logo.
I'm assuming that the "fedora" is the system name, after all this is MY
system, not Fedoras system - it just happens to run Fedora.

Both however are improvements over the one we have now. Good work

- David Nielsen