Re: [Fwd: [Tango-artists] Re: Tango icons licensing]

Dimitris Glezos wrote:

I'm sure the Tango people would like their work to be compatible with
the GPL. Probably you should ask their position about this, since it
would be great if we could include it in GPL applications in Fedora.

I think here is a good place to talk, as this talk will help choose the right license for the new Fedora icon set, which may or may not be licensed under CC (the current idea being to use the same license as Tango, to preserve the ability to reuse some elements).

--
nicu