[Suggestion]Tango variant for Fedora

Hi all,

As the best and most complete icon theme, I think it will do good to
our community by providing a variant of tango icon theme for Fedora
extras. A lot of other distros are doing this; not to mention
Novell/SUSE, UBUNTU has quite a few variants by the community and its
artwork developers for example Tangerine┬╣.

We only need to change 5 icons to get a great theme out of tango:
Folder, Computer, Home, Desktop and Harddrive.

Footnotes:
┬╣  http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=37099

Thanks,
--