Re: Yet Another Graffiti Wallpaper

On 29/07/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com> wrote:
Don't we already have enough sterile, 'enterprise-ready' artwork out
there? Perhaps Linux can grow from a painfully narrow demographic to a
much wider one with a bit more variety in the artwork? Maybe we could
try to push the edge by having a different theme/style each release?

Just some food for thought. I'm not pushing for these to be default, but
at the same time, I *am* pretty sick of the same-old, same-old 'sterile'
graphic styles.

In general I do not like graffiti styles - I look for slightly
professional wallpapers etc for my desktop. To have an option with a
completely different theme is always good; it's creativity and all
that urban culture stuff would help FC out of the professional rut as
it is a cutting edge distro (as someone said)

So thankyou for the contribution, the effort and time which it has
obviously taken.

My 2 pence.

--
      ..// seawolf //..