Fedora Core Theme

Hello,

Since the new version of the Ubuntu distribution is out, they created an
engine with a new look. I thought it would be cool to try something with
it. I changed the colours into blue to fit Fedora colorshemes, also
created a metacity theme and here it is.

You'll need to install the engine which is available in this
package... :
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=38290&PHPSESSID=a626a4af3b0b576b60cb8080f95c9cae

Tell me what you think. Oh, I do think the metacity buttons lack of
lights / darks (on prelight and pressed buttons) and I'll of course
changed that later :).

Cheers,
Olivier.