Re: Puplet Icons

On 6/9/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com> wrote:
Hey everybody,

I added lots more icon work to that page. :)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/NewIconDevelopment

Check it out and let me know what you think.

~m

Sorry, if you discuss this issue already in the past.
Is there a reason why we can't use existing RHN notification icons?
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/RHNetwork/ref-guide/4.0/s1-applet-notification-icons.html
Are these icons also trademarks of Red Hat and can't be integrated in
Fedora Core?
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung