Re: Puplet Icons

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hey everybody,

I added lots more icon work to that page. :)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/NewIconDevelopment

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Eye meet candy, eye like candy, happy-happy.

I like better in each set the version from bottom-left, the one with a package, a colored circle and white drawing. The sub-icon is more readable this way and the presence of the package show what the notification is about.