Re: Puplet icon != Bluecurve

Joachim Frieben wrote:
With yesterday's rawhide updates, the yum update daemon got installed.
Consequently, a notification icon appears in the panel when updates are
available. One notices immediately that the brown box icon does not fit at
all the default Fedora "Bluecurve" icon theme. Moreover, it's barely
recognizable as the object that it is meant to represent. It's rather dark
and too small. I had seen the icon drafts earlier and at a bigger size.
Otherwise I probably wouldn't have guessed ..

Please see the archive of this list, this is an attempt to revamp the Fedora default theme.

See also this page (Mockup 2): http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/BluecurveAndBeyond

--
nicu