Re: The Icon Question

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Andreas Nilsson wrote:

Wow, quite a mix of styles. I spot icons in old-gnome-style, tango-style, bluecurve-style and this new fedora-style. Seems like you landed up in interface hell! :)

Right, but note this is a test release..... AKA 'not polished.' Let's be fair here. If you run a test release....

Indeed, this is a test release, with some new icons recently introduced. I do not think my screenshot from the stable branch is much better consistency-wise (attached)

Having to chose between an unmaintained inconsistent mix and an under heavy development inconsistent mix, i am tempted by the later.

--
nicu

PNG image