The Icon Question

Joachim Frieben jfrieben at freesurf.fr
Fri Jun 16 07:03:58 UTC 2006

No, there is no scaling problem at all. The icon in my screenshot is
actually a different one and has probably been borrowed from the new Ubuntu
icon theme. The icon you are talking about actually used before 2006-06-15
(yesterday). It was more "cartoonish" and well recognizable unlike the new
glossy one. - J