The Icon Question

Joachim Frieben jfrieben at freesurf.fr
Fri Jun 16 07:16:16 UTC 2006

"Bluecurve" are isometric as well, and nevertheless, they work marvelously
well down to resolutions of 24 pixels. Btw, I do prefer the isometric icons,
too ;) As pointed out in my previous post, there are objective reasons which
make "Bluecurve" perform so well (simple, good color scheme without
excessive gradients/shades, distinct outlines, etc.). I wonder if you can
take away all this without compromising the ergonomic level.