Re: The Icon Question

Thomas Canniot wrote:
From my point of view of Ambassador, I can tell that most of French
people I know on our community forum get rig fo the Bluecurve icon set.
Knowing if Bluecurve is used or not by the commuity can be very easy :
we have a thread on our forum where people publish a screenshot of their
desktop.
( http://www.fedora-france.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5532&forum=15 )
It remains very rare that the Bluecurve icon set is used. And i
understand them.

I doubt the value of this measurement, people posting screenshots of their desktop are not representative for the average user, they are more inclined to tweak and customize.

--
nicu