Re: The Icon Question

*note...the office icon...one with the cup, pen and pencil is a deriv of the Tango svg. I didn't think it was a problem because we will be sharing and sharing alike and attributing Tango along with it's naming scheme and metaphors. Though we should probably figure out how Tango would like to be attributed...and if such things (as in the deriv of the office icon) is permissible.

I apologize if the Office icon offended anyone.

Diana