Re: The Icon Question

Diana Fong wrote:
*note...the office icon...one with the cup, pen and pencil is a deriv of the Tango svg. I didn't think it was a problem because we will be sharing and sharing alike and attributing Tango along with it's naming scheme and metaphors. Though we should probably figure out how Tango would like to be attributed...and if such things (as in the deriv of the office icon) is permissible.

What license is used for the new icons? GPL?
I am not an expert, but I am not sure is OK to make a derivative of an icon licensed as CC Attribution Share-Alike and publish it as GPL.