Re: CD Cover

No, but the one designed by marketing for FC5 used in LinuxWorld 2006 is generic enough for you to use/costumize...Should change the "5" to a "6" though.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArt?highlight=%28cd%29

Diana

Hello,

Do we (the fedora project) already have an example/mockup of CD Cover
for the next official release ready for download and print ?

I am looking for one so that I could customize it for a possible fedora livecd.

Chitlesh