Re: CD Cover

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
Hello,

Do we (the fedora project) already have an example/mockup of CD Cover
for the next official release ready for download and print ?

I am looking for one so that I could customize it for a possible fedora livecd.

Nicu has made a nice one you can adapt (or I'm sure he'd be glad to adapt for you):

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31418451/

We haven't set on a graphical theme for FC 6 yet, though. I'll be sending out a big email about that soon. :)