Fedora logo modification license?

Hello!

I have created a modified Fedora logo for the fedorablog.de website I maintain. Basically it is just mirrored, changed so the "f" now looks like a "b" (for blog), and the background is turned into a dark red instead of a dark blue.

Do I need to get a permission to use this logo on my website?

If so, who do I need to contact regarding the permission?

Thanks in advance!

Regards
--
Richard Körber