Re: Fedora logo modification license?

On 5/4/06, Richard Körber <fedora-art ml shredzone de> wrote:
Hello!

I have created a modified Fedora logo for the fedorablog.de website I
maintain. Basically it is just mirrored, changed so the "f" now looks
like a "b" (for blog), and the background is turned into a dark red
instead of a dark blue.

Do I need to get a permission to use this logo on my website?

If so, who do I need to contact regarding the permission?

Thanks in advance!

Regards
--
Richard Körber

Guidelines and Policy should be available at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo
--
Thomas Chung